2014 ENTRY FORM CHECKLIST
Entries must be received by Friday 14 March 2014, 5pm AEDST.
1. Have all your materials (including documents for upload) prepared beforehand.
2. The Online Entry Form consists of two (2) pages.
3. When uploading your documents, please allow sufficient time for the upload to occur. Time can vary significantly depending on the speed and quality of your broadband.
4. If you wish to submit you entry by email, post or courier the 2014 Entry Form can also be downloaded as a pdf.
5. If you require additional assistance please contact us on email@example.com
Articles & Publish Dates
Eight (8) examples of original work ('Articles') must be submitted. All Articles submitted must have been published, broadcast or posted no earlier than 1 August 2012 and at least one of the Articles must have been published, broadcast or posted on or after 1 December 2013.
Pascall Prize Entry
You can enter using our online Entry Form (below) or by downloading the 2014 Entry Form PDF and submitting the Form and all required materials by mail or email.
Whichever way you decide to enter, make sure you carefully read the 2014 Entry Guidelines.
ENTER ONLINE –
Online entry to the 2014 Pascall Prize is made by completing and submitting the Entry Form below.
This form consists of two parts. The first page will collect your personal information. The second page requires that you upload your eight (8) relevant articles, transcripts and/or recordings.
Preferred file formats for the uploads include PDF, JPG, MP3 and MP4.
Please DO NOT submit
Prefer to enter by email or post?
Download the Entry Form PDF
Make sure to
More on our YouTube Channel...